„7 Simple Rules for Life in Hiding”
(I’m Not There: Suppositions on a Film Concerning Dylan”)
1. Never trust a cop in a raincoat.
2. Beware of enthusiasm and of love. Each is temporary and quick to sway.
3. When asked if you care about the world’s problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks. He will not ask you again.
4. Never give your real name.
5. If ever told to look at yourself, never look.
6. Never say or do anything the person standing in front of you cannot understand.
7. Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life. And it will never change.